
This was Tori's second Halloween and she dressed up as a skunk. She sure did make a cute one!!! We went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat party and she loved every minute. She is obsessed with her costume and would probably wear it all the time if I let her. She will get it from her room and bring it out for me to put on her, so naturally I do. She even learned to say "skunk" and will pat her tummy when she says it. I am convinced that she thinks she gets to be a skunk all of the time now -- she isn't old enough to grasp the concept of Halloween and wearing the costume just for one day. We tried to teach her to say "Trick or Treat." She did pretty well as long as we had her repeat it after us one word at a time. All in all, she really had a blast!!!
1 comment:
This has got to be the cutest costume ever! Her little round cheeks . . . oh my goodness! She seriously is so adorable. ADORABLE.
Post a Comment