Tonight was our ward Christmas party, and as usual I totally helped out since one of my best friends is our activities director. We spent a few hours decorating and setting up last night and then came early tonight to finish up. There was a great turn-out and I feel like the party was a huge success, except for one minor little detail. Tori was TERRIFIED of Santa Claus!!! Ben carried her up to sit on his lap, but she started crying before they even got to him. Ben put her on his lap anyway, and she got hysterical and was completely horrified by him. It was so sad. One of the members of our ward had his camera and took pictures of all the kids with Santa, and I'm sure that picture will sure be something!!! Poor little girl!!! I never knew that Santa could scare little kids so badly. It was definitely a night to remember!
Ben, Amy, Tori and Jayden
Designs By Amy B
Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.
Tuesday, December 16
Santa Claus is SCARY!
Tonight was our ward Christmas party, and as usual I totally helped out since one of my best friends is our activities director. We spent a few hours decorating and setting up last night and then came early tonight to finish up. There was a great turn-out and I feel like the party was a huge success, except for one minor little detail. Tori was TERRIFIED of Santa Claus!!! Ben carried her up to sit on his lap, but she started crying before they even got to him. Ben put her on his lap anyway, and she got hysterical and was completely horrified by him. It was so sad. One of the members of our ward had his camera and took pictures of all the kids with Santa, and I'm sure that picture will sure be something!!! Poor little girl!!! I never knew that Santa could scare little kids so badly. It was definitely a night to remember!
3 comments:
Are you kidding me??!!?? Santa IS a scary guy!!! He climbs into your house via a chimney and wanders around your living room while you are asleep!! J/K I'm sure it is something you guys will laugh about when she is older. I just looked at your profile on the adoption site. It looks good! I pray the best for you in the adoption arena.
Amy, I was terrified of Santa when I was Tori's age, too. A picture of me sitting on Santa's lap when I was one or so - SHRIEKING - made the front page of the newspaper where we lived. She's normal. : )
Oh no! That's terrible . . . and a little funny all at the same time! I still remember seeing Santa at the mall when I was little. I have no idea how old I was at the time, but I could not figure out why I was supposed to go talk to a stranger.
Post a Comment