
She got completely spoiled for Valentine's Day, any of you surprised?? Didn't think so. Grandpa got her a cute little pink stuffed frog with red hearts, Grandma gave her a heart-shaped balloon and a little hedgehog toy that makes kissing sounds, and we got her a soft pink bear and a red puppy with a heart on its back. So many pink and red toys!!! I think her most favorite was the balloon from Grandma. She loves balloons, especially that one. She takes it all around the house with her - I'll just refer to it as my TPS (Tori Positioning System).

Another one of her favorite new things is to have me pull her wagon into the living room so she can sit in it while she watches movies. Recent favorites include Pinocchio (which she refers to as "boy") and A Goofy Movie. I am just thrilled that she is finally branching out from Veggie Tales and Winnie-the-Pooh. Don't get me wrong, they are great shows, but I practically have the scripts form them completely memorized. I am enjoying the switch of background noise!
3 comments:
Amy, she's adorable. She looks like a little rebel in that first picture! Congrats that she has moved on from Veggie Tales!! He he he.
She can be a reble when she wants to be. Mostly sweet, though. HaHa
I can't get over how cute she is! Seriously, Amy, she is precious. I love the picture of her in her boots. Such a girl!
Post a Comment