Ben, Amy, Tori and Jayden

Designs By Amy B

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 

DesignsByAmyB's ArtFire Shop

Tuesday, April 14

Easter Weekend Fun



We had a super fun Easter weekend with my family. Saturday the weather was a little less than favorable in the morning, but we were still able to go out to the dunes for a picnic in the afternoon. My dad brought his motorcycle and 4-wheeler so we got to play around in the sand. It was fun. He also made dutch oven potatoes - something he has recently taken up and perfected. They were SO GOOD! We had to eat them in a hurry, though, because a storm was coming and it got really cold and windy.



Another highlight was the baby chicks and ducks my dad has. He even hatched the chicks in an incubator in his shop in the back yard. They hatched just in time for Easter. Tori loved touching the little ducks and chicks, but was too afraid to hold them herself.



The Easter Bunny brought Tori tons of candy and some toys. Her favorite things were the little cookies and cream chocolate eggs. My mom and I also set up a little Easter egg hunt for her at the dunes. I didn't know how she would do, but she caught right on to the concept. She would run for the egg once she saw it and then pick it up and drop it in her little bucket. It was precious.



I bought Tori a gorgeous little Easter dress, hat and lace gloves to wear to church Easter Sunday, but unfortunately she got sick with a cold and Daddy ended up staying home with her. I guess I have to wait until this Sunday to dress her all up and take pictures in her Easter outfit. Easter was so much fun, minus the cold.

1 comment:

Malone and Brittany said...

You guys are too cute! Is that in Moab?

Post a Comment