Ben, Amy, Tori and Jayden

Designs By Amy B

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 

DesignsByAmyB's ArtFire Shop

Monday, October 5

Our Miracle

Sometimes something happens in life that takes you by surprise because you just didn't see it coming. That is what just happened to us. Last Thursday we found out we were going to be able to adopt a beautiful little boy. He is 20 months old and his name is Jayden. After a whirlwind of a weekend trying to get everything all ready, we went to Denver last night and brought our little boy home today. He is such a sweet, wonderful, adorable little guy! I can't believe how well he seems to be adjusting so quickly to our family. We feel incredibly blessed and excited! He and Tori are getting along so well, and she loves having a little brother. It's so neat that they are only a little over seven months apart in age. He just copies everything she does, and it makes me smile. We couldn't be happier! Here are a few pics -- more will follow soon!


15 comments:

Garth and Stef Nelson said...

You have a way cute family!

Leslie Jordan said...

I am SO happy for you. Beautiful family.

Stohl Family said...

So excited for you guys! You deserve it! Thanks for going with the flow today! Keep in touch : P

michele said...

congratulations you guys! we can't wait to meet jayden!

Angie said...

Wow that is really awesome! Were you planning to adopt? I have always had a desire to adopt a baby. Congratulations he is beautiful!
Angie Erb

Anonymous said...

Seriously so excited for you! And I'm so glad he's so quickly integrating into your cute family! What an amazing blessing for all of you! I'm sure he'll be a lot of fun and the subject of many new blog posts! Keep in touch!

Melissa McKimmey said...

How wonderful! I am so glad you got the miracle you have been waiting for!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! His little smile melts your heart.

Crystal said...

He is so cute! Congratulations!

Rindy and Shane said...

It's been a long time coming! Congrats!!

Susie said...

Amy,
He is so cute congratulations.

coco_angel said...

That's so fantastic! I need to hear more about this and I'm going to try and stop by to see you guys for a bit the first weekend in November! I'm going to be out in Utah that whole week and should be coming right by you guys on my way home!!! :-D

Katie said...

Congratulations, Amy! That's great, and he is a CUTIE!!

Shanell said...

Oh how neat, I'm so happy for your family!

Anonymous said...

he is beautiful i feel so happy for you. children are such a blessing.

Post a Comment