Ben, Amy, Tori and Jayden

Designs By Amy B

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 

DesignsByAmyB's ArtFire Shop

Friday, October 23

Progress



Things have been a little busy lately, needless to say, so I haven't posted much.  I will try to post more often now that things seem to be settling down.  The kids are getting along better and better every day.  I think they actually quite like each other now.  At first Jayden would bite Tori when she did something he didn't like and she would push him if it was the other way around.  That has really slowed down now and they play together really well.  I love when they are playing together and they both get the giggles.  I also love when they give each other hugs and kisses.  Those are my favorite moments as a mother of two.

Last night the kids were in Tori's room playing dress-up together. I laughed really hard and had to take pictures, of course. Here are just a few . . .









I wonder if I should be worried that Jayden actually likes it and wants to wear furry shoes???  For now I am just glad that they found something fun to do together without fighting.  The past few weeks have been challenging to be sure, but so worth it!!  It's fun having a ilttle boy in our family, especially since he and Tori are only 7 1/2 months apart in age.  I think they will be so close as they grow up -- at least that is my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment