Ben, Amy, Tori and Jayden

Designs By Amy B

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 

DesignsByAmyB's ArtFire Shop

Wednesday, November 17

Taking the Plunge....

So I am finally doing it.  I am taking the plunge and setting up an online storefront to sell my handmade jewelry and a few other handmade items.  It is going to take me FOREVER to get all of my jewelry photographed and listed on my site, but it's time.  I keep making more and more jewelry and buying more and more beads to make more jewelry, and I have to do something with all of the jewelry I have already made.  Sure, I have made quite a lot of pieces that I wear myself, but there is just no way I could possibly wear everything I have made in this lifetime, so hopefully someone else out there will want to.  lol.  Here is the link and a few pictures of some of my creations.  Feel free to check out my store.  Christmas is right around the corner and jewelry always makes a nice gift for the women in your life.  :)

http://www.artfire.com/users/DesignsByAmyB













This is just a very small sampling of what I have done, but you get the idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment