Ben, Amy, Tori and Jayden
Designs By Amy B
Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.
Friday, November 7
BRRRRR!!!
I don't know how it got so cold all of a sudden -- it really just happened over night! I'm tired of the cold already and it has only just started. I do love the holiday season, though, so I am excited about that. We will be spending Thanksgiving with Ben's family in Salt Lake City and Christmas with my family. I am also playing the piano to accompany a Christmas musical program for church which I just found out last night, so I'll be practicing away on that for the next several weeks. It should be really nice, although the performace will most likely end up being on my birthday (December 14), so I guess I'll have to celebrate a day early or something. I have contemplated decorating the piano with helium filled balloons and wearing a big birthday hat during the program, but somehow I don't think that would go over so well. :-) I guess this is just one example of the kinds of things that happen when your birthday is so close to Christmas. Other examples include getting a Christmas card for your birthday or having your birthday present wrapped in Christmas themed wrapping paper or having your birthday presents wrapped and put under the tree with the Christmas presents. I'm surprised no one has sung a Christmas carol to me instead of "Happy Birthday." Ok, not really . . . I guess it's time to dig out my sweaters and jackets and boots for the year!
1 comment:
Every single time our choir performs in church I think of you. You are such an exceptional accompanist. Just the other day, I was talking with my Mom about how accompanists are taken advantage of all of the time. You have such a gift, and I know you like to share it - but I'm sure it's hard sometimes. Well, they are just lucky to have you. I love the idea of the helium balloons! I think you should do that! :-) Just kidding.
Post a Comment