
We are constantly bursting into giggles because of the silly things that Tori does these days. She loves to climb on the kitchen chairs and then up on the table. The other day I came out from styling my hair and found her dancing in the middle of the kitchen table as if it was her own personal stage. Fortunately, I got her down before she could fall off and get hurt. She loves to dance like crazy whenever there is music on -- whether it's the radio, a song on one of her Veggie Tales shows, one of her musical toys, or the ringtone on one of our cell phones. She has also learned how to take her clothes off, and she also loves to get clothes out of her drawers and put them on all by herself, too. She often comes out with pants or tights worn on her head like a hat, or pants pulled up only as far as her knees because she just can't get them up farther (seeing as she already has on the pants that I dressed her in.) She is obsessed with hats, shoes, headbands and bracelets. She loves getting her hair done up all pretty and gets a kick out of using a blush brush to pretend she is putting make-up on herself. I would definitely have to say she is a very girly girl. She loves to "tickle" us and then giggle. She is a little chatterbox and is definitely a little social butterfly. Whenver we go out in public she has to say "hi" to everyone that walks past. The "hi" is usually accompanied by a wave and a smile as well. She is growing up so fast and getting to be more fun all the time. I seriously don't want to think about where my life would be without her!
1 comment:
She's such a cute girl. I'm happy she is in your family. I'm sure she brings you much joy.
Post a Comment