Ben, Amy, Tori and Jayden

Designs By Amy B

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 

DesignsByAmyB's ArtFire Shop

Wednesday, December 31

Little Stripper!!!

Tori has started a new phase where she loves to strip all of her clothes off, including her diaper. She often does this first thing in the morning before we realize she is awake, and we find her stark naked running around our house. Sometimes she even dances while she is taking off her clothes. I have had to start pinning the zippers on her pajamas and jackets because she can strip them off faster than I can get them back on if I don't. The picture on the left is from Christmas morning -- she got new puprle dress-up shoes and took her jammies off so she could try them on (her jammies had feet in them). It's really too bad that she decided to start this during the coldest part of the year. At least if she did it during the summer she wouldn't freeze!

2 comments:

Leslie Jordan said...

Too cute! You can tell she is a very happy little girl. :-)

September said...

That's impressive. She's pretty young to have figured out zippers.

And as for freezing, I always figure they'll learn. It's a dive right in kind of way to figure out that clothes keep you warm.

Post a Comment