Ben, Amy, Tori and Jayden
Designs By Amy B
Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.
Sunday, January 4
New Calling
So today was my first day of my new calling. I was very surprised and honestly also somewhat sad when I was informed that I was being released from my calling in the Young Womens Presidency. It's not that I dread my new calling or anything, I just really love and enjoy working with the young women in our ward. My new calling should be fun and also easier in many ways -- I am the new nursery teacher. Really, the calling probably came at a time that makes sense since Tori just reached the age of 18 months which makes her officially old enough for nursery. Today there was just Tori and one other cute little girl named Avery. It was really easy, so I'm sure I can handle it just fine. It'll take me a little while to switch my mindset from teenager to toddler at church, though. I will really miss Young Womens, but I love being in nursery with my daughter. It'll be a good change.
No comments:
Post a Comment