Ben, Amy, Tori and Jayden

Designs By Amy B

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 

DesignsByAmyB's ArtFire Shop

Thursday, December 4

READY, SET, GO!!!

I am so excited to post that we are finally officially approved to adopt once again. Our profile is now posted on our agency's website and can be viewed at www.itsaboutlove.org by entering profile name "BenandAmy". If any of you know of anyone who is considering placing her baby for adoption, please feel free to refer her to our website and blog. We are praying, hoping and waiting patiently for the next precious child meant for our family. I am really excited because I know Victoria will be such a great big sister and I really want her to have a sibling fairly close in age to grow up with. We appreciate the love, prayers and support offered by our family and friends in our behalf. It means so much!!! I will post more when something progesses with our endeavors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Amy! I am happy that you will (hopefully) be getting another baby! YEA!

Leslie Jordan said...

Yeah! I'm happy for you.

Post a Comment