Ben, Amy, Tori and Jayden

Designs By Amy B

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 

DesignsByAmyB's ArtFire Shop

Saturday, January 10

It's potty time!!!

Tori has all of a sudden taken a great interest in the potty. We got her a little training potty about a month ago and put it in the bathroom, just so it would be there and she could get familiar with it. She knows it is hers and has previously had fun sitting on it with her clothes on. Last Saturday I was getting her ready for her bath and she sat on it without her clothes while I was filling the tub. When she got off she put the lid down and I put her in the tub, not thinking much of it. Later on I went in the bathroom and happened to lift up the lid on her potty. Lo and behold, she had gone pee inside earlier that day and I hadn't even realized it at the time. She has used her little potty several times since then. It is definitely not anything super regular yet, but it's a start for sure. She tells me "potty" or "poo" when she wants/needs to go and we go through all the motions -- sometimes with a result and sometimes not. I am a little surprised to be doing this already since she is only 18 months old, but hey -- if she's ready, I'm more than happy to get rid of diapers sooner rather than later. WOOHOO!!!

3 comments:

Richards Family said...

This is great! We are starting to think about introducing Sean to the potty, since he now tells us every time he goes in his diaper. I sure would be glad also to get rid of the diapers, so we will see. Should be a fun ride! Good luck!

Leslie Jordan said...

What great news! She's a smart little cookie. :-)

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to catch up on your adventures the past month or so. Congrats on the new calling. You're lucky there are only 2 or so kids.

Post a Comment