Ben, Amy, Tori and Jayden
Designs By Amy B
Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.
Tuesday, March 24
Another post about Tori
Somehow it seems almost all of my posts are about Tori for some crazy reason. I guess she's just cuter and more exciting than the other two of us. Her latest accomplishment that totally melts my heart is singing "I Am a Child of God." She can almost sing the whole first verse and chorus word for word by herself. It is so precious. She's also working on learning "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." How could a mom not love her daughter's sweet little voice singing such beautiful songs? I can't help but smile and cheer for her every time she sings her songs. I am just blown away by how quickly she learns and retains things. It never ceases to amaze me. How thankful I am that she is blessed to be so bright, content and happy. I couldn't ask for more as a mother. It's the best part of who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment