Ben, Amy, Tori and Jayden

Designs By Amy B

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 

DesignsByAmyB's ArtFire Shop

Sunday, March 29

Upcoming Events

I am getting more and more excited every second to go and see "Wicked" in 10 days!!! My sweet, wonderful hubby forked out the dough for the tickets and I couldn't have been happier when he told me about it back in November. I have been anxiously waiting ever since, and it's almost finally time. Yea!!! It's going to be GREAT.

Then, as if that wasn't enough, we are going on a fun camping trip with my family for Easter weekend a few days later. Spending time with my family is one of my absolute most favorite things, especially now that they all fuss over my darling daughter and every little thing she does, so that is definitely another event to be excited about.

Life is good, the weather is getting warmer, and fun things are happening. What more could I want? I love being me.

1 comment:

coco_angel said...

You're going to WICKED?!? I am SOOO jealous!! When are you going? That's so awesome! :-D

Post a Comment