It has been such a fun week spending time with my mom. She came over last Friday and went home Saturday, but Tori and I spontaneously went home with her for a few days. We all came back here to our house on Tuesday and my mom stayed until this morning. I miss her!!! It was so much fun hanging out with her for the week, doing whatever we wanted to. Tori loved having her here with us, too.
Tori also got to attend her first rodeo last weekend while we were in Moab. She loved seeing the cows, horses, lambs, and most of all -- Smokey the Bear! When the bronc riders were out, she kept saying "Crazy Horsie!" She really enjoyed the rodeo and had so much fun.
I have still been working on my many projects, including more jewelry making. I am seriously considering trying to start selling the jewelry and other crafty things that I make online, at least enough to cover the cost of my hobbies. We will see how that goes. In the meantime, I am just going to have more fun making more things whenever I get a few minutes to sit down (which pretty much only happens when Tori is asleep!)
Ben is taking a summer class online which will count toward his Masters Degree. He plans to take that class this summer, two clases in the fall, two classes in the spring, and then one more class next summer and he'll finally be finished with school. He'll be super busy, but it'll be worth it for him to be done in a year. Thanks goodness his company offers tuition reimbursment to pay for his school. That is such a blessing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment